Skip To Main Content

Serving the people of Stroud to create a thriving, sustainable community

Sims Clock

The historic Sims Clock, commonly known as the Four Clocks, sits at the junction of Kendrick Street, George Street, Russell Street and London Road.

The clock, which was finished in 1921, is named after William Thomas Sims, formerly of Uplands, who left a bequest of £1000 in 1917 to build a town clock.

It was transferred from Stroud District Council to Stroud Town Council in April 2017.

Last updated: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:30